– Up to €50,000 available, closing date for applications is noon on October 27th. Notification for the Ballynagran Community...
Archive for category: Notices
feel free to email us at email@example.com
BEP Newsletter for Basin Residents – Aug 2015Ben4, , Community Projects, News, Notices, basin, newsletter, 0
Do you have any good ideas for a community scheme? The community-grant scheme has a maximum cap of €50,000....
The Society of Cooperative Studies in Ireland are hosting 5 regional seminars to increase awareness of the benefits of...
Get our next Newsletter and other Notices
Keep abreast of our latest events, meetings, news & projects.
Below – Some Interesting Aspects of Our Group
Your Opinion – on the Current Wind Proposal ?
Are you in favour of the Community Wind Project as currently proposed ?
- Yes (67%, 44 Votes)
- No (33%, 22 Votes)
Total Voters: 66
Your Feedback on the Wind Proposal, Please!
Please take part in the Community Wind Turbine Survey
If you have any additional proposals on how the community income could be used to benefit the local community please use the feedback/email form on the bottom right hand side of this page (click on the envelope) to let us know.
If you are interested in getting involved in the project or if you have land in an area suitable for the wind turbine and would be interested to have the turbine on your land please provide your contact details:
Alternatively you can reply (in public) to the Wind Energy post.
Click Reply on the very bottom of this post Wind Energy Post
Widgets In Tabs
Make Your Own Page
- Ballynagran Small Grant Scheme 2017-18
- Visit a Local Nearly Zero Energy Building – 11th-13th Nov 2016
- Ballynagran Community Projects and Works Scheme 2016
- BEP Newsletter for Basin Residents – Aug 2015
- White Paper on Path to Low Carbon Energy
- Appeals to the Wind Turbine Planning Permission
- Wind Turbine Planning Permission
- Visit a Local Nearly Zero Energy Building – 13th-15th Nov 2015
- Leo is Lost – Badger Missing
- Aran Islands – A Template for Self-Sufficiency ?
- A Note on the BER requirement
- BEP Newsletter for Basin Residents – July 2015
- Solar PV (Photo Voltaic) solution v Solar Thermal
- Ballynagran Small Grant Scheme 2015/16
- Newsletter for Ballynagran Basin Residents